Saturday, June 11, 2011

Glasses


My big girl had to get glasses last month. I knew she would need them eventually. I had to get glasses when I was a freshman and Drew needed them after college. So, I thought both girls would need them in high school or after just not this soon! Juliana is farsighted and already has an astigmatism. I wish she didn't have to worry about this already. I worry how the glasses will make it through kindergarten. As a teacher, kids with glasses and retainers always made me nervous. It was so hard for little kids to keep up with them. After finding out the news, we had fun trying on lots of different types of glasses eventually deciding on a pink and purple pair. So far she has been really responsible and has remembered to put them back in the case. Most importantly, Juliana looks so cute in them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment