Monday, June 13, 2011

Dance Recital

Juliana's dance recital was last week! She had been looking so forward to it! She had been practicing and showing us her routine for months!

Juliana loves the makeup. I feel so weird putting it on so heavy, especially the eyeliner. It is so hard to put eyeliner on a little girl. I don't wear it so maybe I just need practice!

They were hula girls and did a ballet and tap routine to songs from Lilo and Stitch. The theme was Hollywood/movies for Full Out Dance Studio. There was only one other girl in her class and she is several years older than Juliana. I was worried that Juliana would be nervous or not do as well but she was awesome!! She wasn't even nervous. She did great and smiled so well!!

Juliana's teacher is Miss Mary Grace and Juliana just loves her!! She was so excited about dancing that I signed her up for summer dance!

I am looking forward to next year and getting to see Juliana dance again and have Natalie join her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment